Stop by the Latrobe Visitor Information Centre for local advice on what’s on, what to see and do and where to stay. Located at 41 Princes Street, Traralgon or get in touch on Freecall 1800 621 409 or email email@example.com if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
Available across Latrobe City at the following locations;
- Morwell Library – 63-65 Elgin Street, Morwell
- Latrobe City Council, Headquarters – 141 Commercial Road, Morwell
- Morwell Leisure Centre – 41-49 McDonald Street, Morwell
- Kernot Hall – Princes Way, Morwell
- Latrobe Regional Gallery, 138 Commercial Road, Morwell
- Latrobe Visitor Information Centre – 41 Princes Street, Traralgon
- Traralgon Sports Stadium – Catterick Crescent, Traralgon
- Traralgon Service Centre and Library – 34-38 Kay Street, Traralgon
- Traralgon Recreation Reserve – Whittakers Road, Traralgon
- Traralgon Outdoor Pool – Corner Breed and Kay Streets, Traralgon
- Moe Service Centre and Library – 1/29 George Street, Moe
- Moe Leisure Centre – Corner of Old Sale Road and Southwell Avenue, Moe
- Moe Town Hall – 50 Albert Street, Moe
- Moe P.L.A.C.E. – Vale Street, Moe
- Churchill Leisure Centre – Corner of Northways Road and McDonald Way
- Churchill Hub/Service Centre – 9-11 Phillip Parade, Churchill
- Main Street, Glengarry
- Hazelwood Pondage Caravan Park
Many local cafes, restaurants and hotels also offer free Wi-Fi.
For emergencies call: 000 for Ambulance / Fire / Police
Latrobe City has one public hospital; Latrobe Regional Hospital, 10 Village Avenue, Traralgon West 3844. Phone: (03) 5173 8000
There are many medical centres and pharmacies (including a 24 hour pharmacy in Traralgon) located in the major towns of Morwell, Traralgon, Moe and Churchill.
To keep up to date with current warnings and advice for incidents such as fire, flood, storm, visit Vic Emergency
Check on road closures and traffic updates at Vic Traffic
SECURE BICYCLE STORGAE CAGE: PARKITEER
Parkiteer is a Public Transport Victoria service run by Bicycle Network. It allows you to travel using public transport using a free, , secure bike parking at Victorian train stations and transport hubs. Parkiteer cages are located at Traralgon, Morwell, Moe and Warragul train stations. Visit parkiteer.com.au to register.