Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre
The centre features a range of facilities for competitive swimming, leisure, general community use and major regional events, including an eight lane 50 metre indoor swimming pool with 500 spectator seats.
The GRAC also includes:
- Indoor water play zone
- Warm water therapy pool with spa
- Designated learn to swim pool
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Wellness centre
- Café and retail precinct
- Gymnasium and group fitness rooms
- Wet and dry change facilities
- 25 metre outdoor pool
- Geothermal heating
- 2 large water slides
Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre features a range of facilities for competitive swimming, leisure, general community use and major regional events. The $57 million Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre is a hub in the area, and is owned by Latrobe City Council and managed by YMCA Victoria.
Fully equipped gym has a range of cardio, functional and resistance equipment for use, with a team of fully qualified fitness professionals, on hand to assist you reach your goals:
- fully equipped gym
- dedicated Sasi type training room
- personal training/small group training space.
Group fitness rooms
Three rooms with group fitness timetable:
Pools and wellness centre
A variety of pools and wellness facilities for you to dip into:
- 50m indoor pool (heated, with two large water slides and 500 spectator seats)
- 25m outdoor heated geothermal pool (open year round)
- learn to swim pool
- AquaPlay, an indoor aquatic play area
- warm water therapy pool and spa
- sauna and steam rooms
- splash park
- wet and dry change rooms (all abilities access).
Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre is well equipped to cater for people of all abilities including:
- disability accessible car spaces
- wheelchair access into the centre (flat ground entrance)
- wheelchair access indoors within the facility via lifts
- ramp access into all pools and hoist access to pools
- changing places change rooms within the centre that cater for all abilities e.g. beds/hoists etc.
Whether you’re grabbing a coffee as a spectator, or craving a post-workout snack, the following facilities will suit your needs:
- café and retail precinct (café has dry and wet servery with access points available from inside the building and outside, i.e. two services areas).
Some of our facilities are also available for hire:
- meeting room (board room setup with TV, accommodates 15 to 20 people).