Brigadoon Cottages sits on 15 acres of natural bush surrounding 8 acres of rolling lawns, cottage gardens and large specimen trees. Guests can enjoy a stroll through the gardens and bushland, enjoy a barbecue and star gaze by the fire pit or wander the property and enjoy the many birds and native animals.
The two dams provide a home for frogs and water birds, and are the watering hole for Black Swamp Wallabies and other native animals.
All of the cottages are self contained, however a continental or cooked breakfast can be made available to your room.
- Loft suites: Two-storey loft suites with wood fire, spa bath, cathedral ceilings, king size bed and views over the property.
- Studio suites: An attic bedroom with queen size bed and air conditioning, wood fire and a spa bath, along with a private deck to relax and take in views of the property.
- Tullamore cottage: Two bedrooms (one queen and two singles), a lounge/dining room with wood fire, widescreen TV, full kitchen with gas stove and a microwave, and bathroom with shower over the bath. This cottage is popular with families or people requiring twin share.
- Cardhu cottage: Open plan apartment living with contemporary styling and a large private courtyard where you can relax under the shade of a magnificent old Silky Oak tree.
For groups travelling together, there is a corridor between the Loft and Studio suites which we can leave unlocked if requested.
- Self contained
- Spa bath
- Wood fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchenette/Full kitchen facilities
- Private deck or courtyard
- Widescreen TV
- Variety of teas and coffee
All cottages are air conditioned and have access to broadband internet via wifi. The cottages and gardens are designed to provide a sense of privacy and seclusion for guests, with private outdoor relaxation areas. Explore the expansive gardens, take in the views towards the dam and stone bridge, or enjoy the gentle slopes next door.